Advancement in technology has played a huge role in our lives making them better and convenient. Let it be an on-demand food delivery service, grocery shopping, or beauty service. Looking at the accessibility and convenience, established businesses, as well as startup entrepreneurs, are showing interest in venturing into an on-demand delivery service industry. If you are looking for a profitable concept to invest in, the Luxit clone app is the one that you should go for.
With Coronavirus hovering around, it made it mandatory for businesses to go on-demand and that includes offering beauty services too. Consider Pandemic as a potential opportunity that has to knock at your door so that your salon business can grow and expand.
The Need To Embrace LUXit Clone App Model
Getting an appointment at the salon was becoming a hassle especially for working women. And, with the COVID19 hitting, it made the situation worst. Maintaining a beauty regime became challenging as most of the salons remain closed or offered home-based services. This was the time, salons started developing on-demand grooming app to keep afloat their business.
The business started to boom and acknowledged the benefits that it provided. Slowly by slowly entrepreneurs started to see that privilege of having on-demand beauty apps and started venturing into the beauty industry.
The salon business showed tremendous growth and expansion and most importantly even the unknown brands now have prominent visibility on the Internet. The customers are happy now that they can order any beauty services and rejuvenate their “Me” time from the comforts of their home.
How Does The LUXit Clone App Works?
- The on-demand grooming app will have lists of verified, and trusted salon service providers and freelancing beauticians offering a wide range of best beauty services at amazing pricing.
- The LUXit clone app allows the customer to choose from the list based on their ratings and reviews, pricing, type of beauty treatment, and work history.
- Once the user has shortlisted the beauty treatments, the app will match the criteria by providing the list of salon providers from the nearby areas.
- The app comes equipped with multiple payment options so that customers can pay and get their booking confirmed
- The app then sends notifications about the confirmation
- The beautician arrives at the desired location
- Once the beauty regime is completed, the user sends the feedback/ratings
- Invoice is generated
LUXit Clone On-Demand Grooming App
Now that you have known innumerable benefits that an on-demand grooming app can bring to your business, developing one by collaborating with the mobile app development company is what you have to do. Regardless, whether you own a salon business and wish to expand or plan to create an UBER-like marketplace, a white-label mobile app company can provide you an ideal LUXit clone solution for your business.
Because it is built on open-source code, and the latest technology the app can be easily customized as per your business needs. Additionally, it comes equipped with advanced functionalities that make it easy to scale up your business. The app can easily handle future enhancements without you worrying about the handling abilities.
Some of the prominent features that your LUXit clone app must have are:
- Social media login registration
- Users can browse a list of beauty services matching their criteria and locations
- The app provides a “book now schedule later” option
- Multiple payment options
- Advanced search filters
- Order history
- In-app chat facility
- Push notifications
The admin panel features include
- Social media login
- Easy dashboard management
- Accept/reject the service request
- Earning management
- Availability toggle
- Reviews and feedback
Many startups and established businesses have taken advantage of developing on demand beauty service app. The on-demand salon business is booming and showing no signs to slow down. Customers are happy to get their beauty treatments at home so why not take benefit of this opportunity and get your business started by launching LUXit clone app for on demand grooming business. Get in touch with a pro-on-demand app development company and get the demo done. From developing your customized on-demand app to launching it in a Play Store/ App Store, you are all set to start your salon business in a week.