It isn’t uncommon to be on hold for umpteen minutes when you try and order food delivery from the restaurant. The number of times this has happened to me is uncountable. The most annoying thing is that either the line gets disconnect or someone who sounds harassed/frustrated comes on the line and says just one word “Yes?”. Excuse me, I was put on hold whilst trying to order a food parcel and after a length of time, I get that one word! Simply annoying. I have just put the phone down – just couldn’t be bother when the restaurant staff is not! However, my frustration has been felt by millions and someone has done something to address this global issue. There is now an app in the market which allows you to order food whenever and wherever you want, without holding onto the phone for hours or speaking to rude staff. Yes, I am talking about the Grubhub clone.
The on demand food delivery app can design such that customers get a seamless food ordering experience. The app can design such that all the local restaurants are in one app. Therefore you can get your favorite foods from these restaurants in no time. The Grubhub clone app is compatible with both Android and iPhone platforms.
The customers can order food from the menu listed by the registered restaurants depending upon their locality and make payments automatically by cash or e-wallet/payment cards. You can order food at any time of the day or night with delivery.
The Food ordering Process in a Nutshell
- Users will first need to register on the app with their personal details and provide details of the method of payment. If they have opted for a credit/debit card payment then need to register with card details.
- The perfect search bar allows users to search for their favorite food and all the restaurants that make that particular menu item available on the app.
- The user just needs to decide which restaurant he wants to order from and tap on it. He can also check out the ratings and reviews of that restaurant along with all those that listed.
- Once he has placed the order, he can give details of the delivery time and date if the food request is for a later time.
- Once the food delivered, the app can update accordingly and the payment deducts from the user’s payment card.
- The user can rate and review the restaurant and service if he so wishes.
- The overall operation is manage by the app owner, who manages all the orders, discount coupons, finances, ordering history etc.
The Food Delivery Grubhub Clone App as a Successful Startup
The app owner gets a percentage commission for every food delivery. Therefore if you have an innovative idea for a food ordering app and want to get it developed then start your search for a developer who knows how the Grubhub clone works and will give you the most amazing app for your business.
It is better to check out their product portfolio too to make sure that they know their stuff. Are you still thinking? Don’t leave it too late – Christmas is upon us and there will be many people looking for your service. Get your app design today and launch it in just 72 hours.