A typical day for a twenty-first-century human being starts off with a hurried breakfast, then rushing to work or cleaning up the house, taking all the pressures a normal day throws at you and sometimes concentrating on sitting in one place for so long, that your muscles and joints become stiff and ache like anything. Headaches, migraines, joint pains are no longer an age-related problem or a rare one. Every second person seems to have some bone or muscle related issue. The other part of the problem is to find time to address these issues. Not everyone has a Jacuzzi or a sauna readily available to them nor can they visit a masseur on a daily basis. Time and money throw a spanner in getting your body back into its original working form. But along with the pain areas the twenty-first century has brought us, it has also given us technological advancements to find solutions to these types of problems. Uber for massage is just one such solution.
The world runs on smartphones and apps today and this soothe clone allows people to order on demand massage services from their home. If you have ever ordered yourself a cab, just close your eyes and imagine ordering a massage therapist the same way and that is exactly how the app works. For a business entrepreneur, there is no better business opportunity than to get an Uber for Massage clone. So get going today and start your research…
The Ways of uber for massage Working
You might be wondering how it all works. Let me give you an idea. Once you have decided that this is the business you want to invest in, you must find an app service provider. Most providers offer you free downloads of their app from the smartphone play stores so that you can get a feel of how the app will function for your clients. Once you have seen the demo version and its capabilities here is what happens:
- You specify the desired language and currency to make your app location friendly
- You also provide your own personal business branding which the service provider will incorporate into the soothe clone.
- The app service provider launches your specific app on the play store; ensures the approval of the IT players.
- You start earning a percentage of the fee on each massage ordered through your app.
Important Features You Must Have
Before you invest, find out whether your Uber for massage app has these features or not:
- Support for multiple languages and currencies to support global and local users.
- A view of where you can find the maximum number of clients geographically.
- Options for your client to pay by card or by cash as per their choice.
- Real-time tracking of the services, just like the cab app offers.
- On the spot or advance booking options.
- Promo codes and referral for promoting your brand new venture
Another great feature about the Massage service app is that, as an administrator, you also have a Web interface which gives you a holistic view of all the aspects of your business. As the owner, you have a complete view, while the therapist has a panel and so does the client.
The advantage of starting a venture like this is that it involves minimal investment and because the app service provider does all your work for you, the initial setup hassle is also taken care of. So wait no more, and become a new-age massage entrepreneur by starting the uber for massage!