Food. It is a complete word that makes all the sense in the world. Food is not just an item to consume, but the whole concept of happiness and satisfaction put together in one single thing. We don’t know when was the first time that Food was given out commercially but it is an easy thing to guess. Since the time we have existed and people discovered the art of cooking, they must have realized it is an easy and promising way to make money.
But what drives us to pick one restaurant over another? Why do we choose one particular food app instead of the other? Why do we order one item more often than the rest? It’s all in the head.
Our brain conventionalized to behave in a particular way. There are things that we do for reasons that we can’t explain. Sometimes, the most logical thing appears to be inconsequential and sometimes the most important of things are hidden away in a tiny detail.
In order to sell something, you have to first connect with the audience. Show them something that you know they would enjoy looking at. Share with them things that you are certain would drive them towards a longing for your product.
The color conundrum
Colors can really mess your head up if not found in the right way. We know it for a fact that people are used to looking at things in a particular way and when they don’t find it like that it really confuses you. Let’s say for example, will you like to eat a lemon that is purple? OR will it interest you to go gobble down a green egg?
Chances are, you will be disgusted with it and want to throw up. So, why does that happen? The major reason for that happening is the fact that our brains are wired in a very typical way. There are some colors that make us hungry, some colors that make us excited and some colors that make us feel content and satiated.
If you are trying to sell food, you have to make sure that you use colors that make people hungry, rather than colors that make them feel calm and content. What we mean is, if someone is already content, why would he pay to eat your food? On the contrary, if someone looks at something and suddenly starts feeling hungry, then he will feel compelled to order that food item.
Restaurant app development company and colors
Every restaurant app development company will definitely use big bold bright colors to make their apps to ensure that it is generating interest in their users. You will find that there are hardly any food apps that aren’t colored red or yellow or orange. In fact even big restaurant chains have their signage in reds and yellows. What’s funny is that even deliveroo clone colored in red. Although the main deliveroo app is a light shade of blue. App clone colored in bright reds or oranges.
What should you do?
If you are planning to launch your own food delivery application similar to Deliveroo then these are the following things that you should take care of:
- The app needs to build well. Make sure that the app specifically created to help the people. Find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- The app should be attractive. Sometimes, designs play such important roles. It can make people want to click on the icon or want to turn away. Your app should be attractive enough to ensure that more and more people feel compelled to download and use it.
- A food delivery app’s major component is the ability to track the location of the delivery personnel to deliver the food.
- The app should be flow-y. Just like all good ingredients come together to make a good dish, it is imperative that all the good features have to come together to deliver an app that flows from one screen to another.
- Hunger provoking imagery. Your fonts, layouts, images should all be such that they keep your hunger alive. Don’t let the mind of the user get diverted toward something else.
- You should be able to decide how much commission you want to make from each order placed on the app. this should be dynamic so you can change it with time.
While buying a restaurant delivery app
While you buy your restaurant delivery app, there are a few things that you have to be careful about. The first thing is that you look for a reputable company. There are many companies out there developing mobile restaurant delivery apps but you must look for a reputable one.
Once you find the right company, delve into the features. Look for things that will give a seamless experience to the users. It should also be absolutely easy for the restaurant to offer their food items, easy for the delivery driver to get delivery request and to make money and easy for the user to place their order.
On the whole, the when a restaurant app development company builds an app like deliveroo, the main objective is to ensure that more and more people can get attracted by it. Make sure that you play the psychology card well and get your colors right!