Grocery shopping is more than just an errand. That’s the reason why on-demand grocery delivery apps like My H-E-B are flourishing.
In the wake of Coronavirus, Governments across the globe are advising people to stay indoors. Thus commercial businesses have adopted work from home strategies. However, with so much work on plate and family and home to juggle it leaves very little time for grocery shopping.
Thus, on-demand Grocery Delivery Apps are delivering their needs via app platform so that people can go on with their daily life routines.
The Need For Developing On-demand Grocery Delivery App?
Entrepreneurs can benefit by establishing their brand by launching the My H-E-B Clone APP to generate high revenue in a short time.
The best part is you are helping curb the virus spread. As customers will buy groceries using your app. This will avoid the crowd at the store. Thus, lowering the number of the COVID10 cases.
Secondly, people do not have to wait for the checkout process. Once they add the items to the cart, the quick checkout process makes it easy by offering multiple payment options. The user can make payment and get the grocery delivery at the doorstep.
When people visit the store, they are worried about the products going out of stock. Thus it results in overstocking the groceries. The demand and supply goes haywire. Building an on-demand grocery store, they are updated about the stock. The app runs an automatic inventory check providing respective notifications if a product is low on stock. Thus the store owner can restock the same.
How My H-E-B Clone App Benefit Your Grocery Business?
On-demand Grocery Delivery Service offers greater convenience to the people. My H-E-B is a popular grocery delivery brand. Thus, it is obvious that most entrepreneurs will want to launch an app like My H-E-B. So, grab your chance to enter the on-demand market by developing My H-E-B Clone App.
If you want convincing reasons why choose My H-E-B, the following are the benefits:
- First and foremost, if you get My H-E-B Clone, you are getting a finely crafted scalable product.
- By implementing the clone script you are getting user-friendly features.
- Regardless of which business and revenue model you choose to go with, the My H-E-B clone solution is a perfect fit for your grocery business.
- It helps startup entrepreneurs to launch their grocery delivery business in a quick time.
- Most importantly, my H-E-B Clone App Solution is compatible regardless of several customizations. Thus you can keep editing/removing the features as to how you like
Incorporating New Version Features into My H-E-B Clone App
- Store wise commission – Set different commission for every grocery stores
- Day wise time slots – Choose your days to do grocery business
- Item name searching – Enables searching grocery products quickly in the Store Search
- Voice instruction for store delivery drivers- Enables users to leave voice notes, instructions carrying specifically on deliveries
- Order cancellation – The store drivers can refuse to take up the order if they are unable to deliver
- Graphical status – It shows the grocery order status using graphical icons via in-app notifications
Apart from the above-mentioned new version features, My H-E-B Clone App will incorporate Multi-language/currency, Multiple payment modes, Pus-notification, Live-tracking, Contactless deliveries, and more features to go with.
My H-E-B Clone App Business Models
There are three primary on-demand grocery delivery business models to follow:
Single store app
Like how the name suggests, it is a single store app where the store owner manages everything from order receiving to despatch to the delivery fleet. The owner takes care of the inventories and introduces the promo deals and push-notifications accordingly. Here, the user places their grocery orders and gets them delivered at the suggested date.
Grocery marketplace app
This is the most preferred choice of business model. Because it helps builds multiple revenue streams for the business owners. My H-E-B clone app acts as a bridge, connecting users with a variety of grocery stores listed on the app. The user will be shown nearby grocery stores, sensing the user location. Thus, the user will choose one and place an order. The order then will be despatched and delivered accordingly. Here, the app owner will earn a commission.
Chain of grocery stores
Here the user will place an order with the grocery store and the nearest chain will deliver the order. This way the order keeps brimming and customer base. The store owner will never miss out on the grocery order irrespective of whichever location it is.
My H-E-B Clone App Revenue Generation Ideas
- Charging fees for every service – When running an online grocery store there are several ways where you can charge fees for every service. However, it is important that you be upfront and transparent with the transactions.
- Charge for every delivery – Charge for every confirmed delivery, canceled order, products ordered that are high on demand, etc.
- 3rd party banner ads enable you to generate revenue. Posting 3rd party app can be the best way to generate profits.
- Charge from stores that are listed with your app. This can be a small one-time fee or yearly subscription. The grocery store owners will pay you every month.
Finding The Best App Development Company
If you are venturing into on-demand grocery app development for the first time, there is a possibility that you are extravagant.
Do thorough research before finalizing your On-demand Grocery App Development company. Following are the step that helps you get the best technical team on-board.
– Know where you will be looking for the app development company. Are you going to Google it and choose? Ask colleages and friends? Choose local?
– The app development company you will be partnering with will act you’re your technical team thus you must look for long-term.
– Research what is trending in the market
– Know the app development company that you are scheduling to work with has experience in your niche market?
– Check their past work, their testimonials to make sure they are efficient, and brilliant in the app development process.
– Discuss the price quotes in advance and make sure there are no hidden charges. The app company should be able to deliver your expectation with complete transparency.
– Privacy of your data should be the priority. Make sure the company has an NDA policy in place.
– Make sure the app design is the best and incorporates all the features that you wished for.
– You can always ask for a trial demo to know how the app is working. kills, dedication, and performance.
– Once satisfied with the app performance and outcomes, finalize it with the team.
On-demand delivery apps like My H-E-B have raised the bar of grocery shopping and delivering during this Pandemic. The trend is here to stay. It will continue to prosper offering a more personalized grocery shopping experience to the users.
Online grocery apps have set new milestones and the credit goes to CORONAVIRUS. However, if you are planning to step into an on-demand business keep in mind the above-mentioned features and business models in mind when developing My H-E-B Clone App.
Moreover, choose your app development company wisely to make sure that the My H-E-B Clone App you build is exactly what you wanted.
The timing can never be right than this. So, step into the on-demand world now.