The number of times I have pulled my hair on how to style it is uncountable. In my line of business, I have the privilege of being invited to lots of parties at the last minute, which leaves me little time to go to a stylist to get my hair done. When I have taken the initiative to go to the salon, the queue has been endless. Now, thanks to an Uber mobile app clone look a like, I no longer dread the time when I get an invite to a party.
Now it is child’s play to get my hair done and no one would ever realize that all I had was two hours to get home, shower and put on my glad rags and style my hair.
I go through their profiles and pick one that suits my requirements best.
Things to note for Uber mobile app clone
How the uber mobile app clone helps me decide which is the most suitable one for me
- All stylists have uploaded their profiles on the app, so that I can see the services they provide, alongside their picture
- Clients that have previously used the stylists have rated and reviewed them, thus making it easy for me to pick the best one
- All stylists have their rates on line helping me to pick the one that I can afford
- I can see where they are placed according to my location. That will help me have an estimate of how far they are from me and the time it will take them to reach me
How the beauty uber iOS clone script operates
- Log in to the app.
- Select the date and time of your service as well as your address
- Choose your stylist after going through their profiles and reviews
- The stylist will accept the job and you will be able to get an estimated time
- The stylist will arrive at your doorstep and style your hair.
- Once the job is done, the stylist will click on “Job Complete” on the app and the payment will automatically be credited to her account. Include Tip and service.
- You are ready to rock the party
- Whatever your experience of the stylist, feel free to review and rate her.
Invest in the beauty app and run your own on demand salon
One area of business that will never become extinct is the beauty business. Women invest hundreds of pounds every week in beauty treatments and products. Men have also started doing the same. It is, therefore, a no-brainier that if you wish to start your own online beauty salon, then the time is right.
The usual modus operandi of salons is that you need to book an appointment in advance and good salons usually have a waiting list. By creating an on-demand beauty service, you are getting beauticians to clients on the clients’ terms and timings. which in itself will be the revenue generating point for your business.
Moreover, the on-demand concept is fairly new and not many people are aware of it. This is an area that has big potential. You will definitely be securing your future with the beauty of the Uber mobile app clone. Like in any other industry, the sooner you enter it, the better will it be for you. So, don’t waste time and get on it NOW!