Google Glasses are an advanced version of smart phones and tablets. This next generation hi-tech eye gadget is going to hit the market in the next year. This light in weight gadget gives hands-free experience for the users and easy way to interact with the search engines. The individual can get any information at a faster pace by giving commands in microphone. This microphone connects to the Google search engine and displays all the results on the screen provided on the glasses. This device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. They can record videos and capture pictures of every moment in their lifetime. The user interface of this device is entirely different to that of Smartphone, tablets, etc.
Many Google Glasses Apps Development India companies are undertaking the app developing projects and giving out wonderful, interesting, fun and user-friendly apps for the people. Google is giving a chance for all the business irrespective of size to develop the apps. This is the right chance for the companies who like to gain brand reputation and earn revenue.
The Google Glasses Apps Development India companies for developing the creative and innovative apps should have professional staff, good infrastructure; provide cost-effective solutions, delivering the project in time, etc. They should put all the skills in forth to take their business to heights. The developers are using either of two languages such as Java and Python to develop exciting, usable applications for the users.
Guidelines to be followed by Google glass app developers
Google Glass App Design is totally different from a mobile device and platform so, the app developer should design the apps exclusively for the glass. This device is just kept an inch away from eye so they need to develop the app in a user-friendly way.
- The app should be very specific to Glass i.e. the apps that are developed for laptops, Smartphone’s should not transfer the features to Glass and make it compatible with it. The developers should concentrate on the glass functionality and should understand and make the apps which boost the user experience.
- Developers should design the app by keeping the target audience in mind. They should respect the privacy of users and avoid unnecessary notifications to them, since they may get irritated because of constant notifications
- Apps should interact with the users when they want it and should be able to ignore it when it is not required to avoid interference in the work
- Notification type Apps should deliver the latest information to the users by giving fresh content in a timely manner
- Do not deliver the information at unexpected times as it gives bad experience for the users. So it is better to see time, frequency and location before sending any information
- Apps should send the information at the right time and place to gain users’ attention and engagement. For example, displaying a list of items that are available in the departmental store as soon as user enters the store on his/her glass
- Google glass App design developers should not embed an advertisement within the glassware, since this may annoy the users