Google glasses are the latest augmented-reality-based wearable computing gadget that allows the users to record videos and capture pictures of every moment in their lifetime by giving a single voice command. This wearable computing device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. The individual can get any information at a faster pace by giving commands in microphone. This microphone connects to the Google search engine and displays all the results on the screen provided on the glasses.
Basic applications of Google Glasses and their features
Google Glass Apps Development is creating different apps such as facial recognition, note taking, photos sharing, social networking apps, language translation in real-time, barcode scanner, QR reader etc. There are many free third party Application Development companies who are developing innovative, useful and fun applications for the coming Google Glasses. They are putting all their skills, efforts to give a unique application for the users. The application developed should be highly compatible with Google glass functionality and built in features. The demand for Google Glass Apps Development Company is increasing rapidly in the technology world. People are developing apps that are very helpful and usable for the users. These apps allow the business to reach higher and to earn profits.
The basic applications that are embedded in all Google Glasses include
• Google+: It allows the users to share videos, images with their friends and circles. Users can even have video calls with their colleagues. The person on the other end can experience the environment in and around you
• Gmail: Allows sending and receiving messages from people. You can even delete, star, & archive the messages.
• Google Now: It shows the information in and round your location according to your settings such as weather report, flight details, cricket score; stocks exchange details, calendar, etc.
• Google Play Music: It allows listening to your favorite music files loaded in the Google Play library.
Some of the apps that are being developed by third parties include
• Facial recognition: Identifies the faces of your friends even in the crowded areas
• CNN app: It is a brilliant option for the people who want to know latest news updates. You can read the headlines, articles, etc. published in real-time in front of your eyes. You can read the news as per your preferences. It even loads the videos of the documents so that you watch the live documents without missing them i.e. in case you are away from your home
• Language translation: Translates from any language to their known language easily and quickly. It allows you to read entire world and is very helpful app for the travelers.
• Crystal shopper: This is a quite interesting app for every individual who shops frequently. This app scans the barcode on the product you have selected to purchase and gives all the information embedded inside the code. This even gives you the highest and the cheapest rates of the items along with the place of availability.
Requirements of a Google Glass Developers
Mobile application development firms have started hiring Google Glasses App Developers, since; the product has already gained good response in the mobile market. Hiring the Google Glasses Developers is the key task for every organization, since the project will be totally developed and managed by these people. Any wrong step taken in selection process leads to loss of revenue, reputation and customer trust. Hire Google Glasses Developers who fulfill the below mentioned criterion
• Should be certified in Google Glass developing and designing
• Should have good knowledge in Java, python and Google Mirror API
• Should be able to analyze and develop the bug free code
• Should understand the requirements of the clients
• Should be familiar with two ways of writing applications for glass (Mirror API, Glass development kit).
The Companies should hire Google Glasses Developers who are able to fulfill the above requirements to develop innovative, useful and fun applications for the forthcoming extraordinary device.