The people who would like to wear a computer can fulfill their dream with the help of this Google glass. It gives hands-free experience for the users.
Google has given opportunity for the other application developers for developing innovative and fun applications. Developing these apps is completely different for the application developers because of their unique features and functionality.
Interesting and workable apps for Glasses
Crystal shopper: This is quite interesting app for every individual who shops frequently. This app scans the barcode on the product you have selected to purchase and gives all the information embedded inside the code.
Requirements to be fulfilled by Google Glass developers
Mobile application development companies are hiring Google Glasses app developers, since; the product has already gained good response in the mobile market. Hiring the Google Glasses Developers is the challenging and daunting task for every organization, since the project will be totally developed and managed by these people. Any wrong step taken in selection process leads to loss of revenue, reputation and customer confidence. Hire Google Glasses Developers who fulfill the below mentioned criterion
- Should be certified in Google Glass developing and designing
- Should have good knowledge in Java, python and Google Mirror API
- Should be able to analyze and develop the bug free code
- Should understand the requirements of the clients
- Should be able to give cost effective and the best solutions
- Should be dedicated and highly professional to handle all the project activities
- Should develop unconventional and useful featured apps
- Should be able to meet the deadlines of the project
- Should have experience in developing interesting and user friendly applications
- Should be familiar with two ways of writing applications for glass (Mirror API, Glass development kit).
The Companies should hire Google Glasses Developers who are able to fulfill the above requirements to develop innovative, useful and fun applications for the forthcoming extraordinary device.